Thursday, March 31, 2011

Review Archive,

This is my Review Archive please enjoy




Reviews are alphabetical by book title and strictly my opinion.




A


B


C


City Of Ashes -Casandra Clare (Reviewed by Jesyka)
City Of Bones - Casnadra Clare (Reviewed By Jesyka)
Clarity - Kim Harrington 
Cut - Patricia McCormick




D


E


Evermore - Alyson Noel


F


G


Gateway - Christina Garner


H


I




I Heart you,you haunt me - Lisa Schroeder 






J


K


L




Life Was Easier When Boys were stupid - Sarah Billington
Lor Mandela: Destruction from Twins - L. Carrol




M


N


O


P


Q


R


S






Sixteenth Summer - Michelle Dalton




T


Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
The Day Before - Lisa Schroeder 
The Dream Crystal - Mark O'Bannon

The Bad, The Good and Two Fly Fishing Women - Randy Kadish

Treasure Me - Christina Nolfi


U


V


Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead




W


Wanted: Hero - Jamie Buckley


X


Y


Z