Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Review: Sixteenth Summer - Michelle Dalton

Sixteenth Summer
Sixteenth Summer - Michelle Dalton
Paperback,
320 pages
Published May 3rd 2011
 by Simon Pulse
Source: Simon and Schuster Galley Grab
Good Reads Summary
Anna is dreading another tourist-filled summer on Dune Island that follows the same routine: beach, ice cream, friends, repeat. That is, until she locks eyes with Will, the gorgeous and sweet guy visiting from New York. Soon, her summer is filled with flirtatious fun as Anna falls head over heels in love.
But with every perfect afternoon, sweet kiss, and walk on the beach, Anna can’t ignore that the days are quickly growing shorter, and Will has to leave at the end of August. Anna’s never felt anything like this before, but when forever isn’t even a possibility, one summer doesn’t feel worth the promise of her heart breaking….

So a summer romance, it has nothing to do with Vampires or paranormal, I was going out on a whim with this one.
I have never been one for books like this but Sixteenth Summer was great, it was the quick read that I liked.
It is the middle of winter here in Australia so it was great to have a novel warm me up so well.
it was easy to travel in side Anna’s head she was real and had a great personality, she put her foot in her mouth like ever one else does, got embarrassed, jumped to the wrong conclusions and was just so human.
I don’t think I can complain about anything, 
The Novel is cute and fluffy, but sad at the same time.
Michelle has a writing style that you just breeze through, I would love to read more novels from her.
This is the second book I have ever read in two sittings (I know, I’m a slow reader,) I really enjoyed it. 
Be sure to put this one in your beach bag or snow pack.
I love how this book blogging thing keeps on surprising me.
                                                                      
here is my Cat helping my write my review,

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by