Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5 Things I Heart That Are Not Books

hey guys, so i got this idea to do a little post about 5 things i love that are not books from a brand new blog Girls Heart Books so with out further Adu here is Five Things I Heart That Arent Books.

1 Animals: i love my animals to death,
This is my Baby boy, Joel-branden, he helped me with my review yesterday Sixteenth Summer






This is Ella we call her Ella Bella, she is a psycho, she is the most hyperactive dog ever, life wouldnt be the same with out her


 

This is Sasha, she recently got attacked by dogs and has just come back to her full strength, look at that face.  




how cut is she?





This is Georgie, she is a Ragdoll, she is the only animal that we have that stays in side 24 hours, we call her Purrrfect Georgie, she is queen B




The mischeviousl best friends Sasha and Ella


2. Music, My two favorite bands are:
 Avenged Sevenfold are THE best band in the world, i love them, i wish i could listen to them every second of every day, i pretty much do, i have to many favorite songs to list them, but you must Listen to Afterlife, Bat Country, Gunslinger, Second heartbeat, Gah to many to count.

Omg where would i be with out Good Charlotte? They where there the whole entire time when i was growing up, i love them, i love their Music, i love their dogs, damn i just love them, best song Hold on and The young and the hopeless. oh and i will marry Benji Madden one day!!!

3. Family.
I come from quite a large family and spend a lot of time with my mother and brothers, i have 8 brothers, and one sister, love them all, good times bad times, they are always there,

4. Trashy reality TV.
 Yeah so? lol, i Love Khloe Kardashian, shes awesome, yeah, yeah. lol.

5. WWE
My little brother got me addicted to the WWE, i dunno what is better than a bunch of sexy ment running around in unies????? yeah thats what i thought, hahaha,


What are you like out side of books?

Thanks for stopping by:

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the music thing, and the family! The #1 thing I would add is food. Although I think food and books go well together :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I just gave your blog the versatile blog award and the blog on fire award. Check it out here http://abookagirlajourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! The first thing that popped into my mind when I read the question was that number one would be my cats, Zoey and Milo. I was psyched to be able to include their photos in a book review about estate planning for pet owners a few weeks ago.

    I'm also right there with you about family and I will admit that trashy reality tv like Keeping up with the Kardashians is a guilty pleasure of mine, but it wouldn't make this top five list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, that was a nice change, your animals are adorable! See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by