Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.
I dont really get that many book recommendations because i am not that much of a social butterfly and spend most of my time at home with people who dont read
- Twilight - Stephanie Meyer: technically I told my friend that people said they where good she brought them read them and told me they where good then recomended them back to me, i loved them but now i head palm myself every time i think that i sat through that.
- If I Stay: Recommended by Awesome book bloggers,
- Black Dagger Brotherhood - JR Ward: I love this series (well all of it but book four) Its not YA but i love it all the same and has to be my favorite adult series.
- Diary of a young girl - Anne Frank: Awesome!!!
- Clarity - Kim Harrington: Recommended by Twitter and awesome book bloggers.
- Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead: Recommended by some one i went through high school with.
- The Passage - Justin Cronin: I havent read this yet but i love the look of it on my shelf
- The Blood Countess: - Tara Moss: Awesome Author, i was more recommended Tara Moss then The Blood countess, but yay
- Finding Rose - Stephanie Humphries: Awesome Book Bloggers.
- Matched - Ally Condie: i wasn't nesiraly recommended this, but i recieve it in the mail as a gift from The Well Read Wife, so i took it as a recommendation Thank you Well Read Wife.
If you do have a book that you think i should read or review please dont hesitate to let me know,