Monday, May 2, 2011

Trailer : Die for Me by Amy Plum

Hey guys, alot of posts today, i cant help it, there are alot of things out there that are seriously just TOO blog worthy, and this is one of them, fresh from Harperteen is the Trailer for Die for me by Amy Plum, now the cover is definately to die for but this trailer is just simly A-Maze!!! Check it out.

Die for Me (Revenants, #1)Hardcover, 
341 pages
Expected publication: May 10th 2011 
by HarperTeen (first published May 5th 2011)




Dont you Agree??? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not too fond of this trailer. Maybe bc I read the book and found it to be great. This trailer is Meh compared to the book. Which is too bad. Don't get me wrong... it is has a mystery edge that is needed for this book.

    Zombies are for May!  Morbid Romantica Challenge links are up for Zombies along with a few book ideas.  Some I myself will be trying out! Stop by and let me know which Zombie book I should be reading!

    Mad Scientist
    Steampunkery & Book Reviews
    For The L♥ve of Reading

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by