Thursday, August 18, 2011

Review: Gateway - Christina Garner

Gateway (The Gateway Series)
Goodreads Summary: 
Ember has always known she doesn't belong in this world. But when she tries to correct the mistake, she wakes to find herself in a mental institution. 
She's soon drawn to Taren, the mysterious boy with hazel eyes. He's not what he seems, but what is he?
When chaos erupts, they are forced to flee the institution together, and the secret that Taren has been keeping brings Ember closer to understanding her own. And leads her to... the Gateway


My Review:  
Oh My God this book is amazing!!
I have never really been one for urban fantasy before but this book was
amazing. I loved all the characters so much.
When i first chose this novel to read next i had forgotten all about the
blurb, i thought it was a literary fiction novel, you guys know how much i love my lit fic,
i love how smoothly Christina writes.
The book is spaced out wonderfully, i accerdently skipped a few pages and still knew what
was going on but it was so slow that the story hadnt progressed any.
I liked the feel the novel gave me i get a similar one when i read Vampire Acedemy novels.
I did find that at times in the novel i was racing forward in my own head to try and figure
out what happened and how every thing would be solved i am happy to say that it was not
what i was expecting.
I would like to thank Christina for giving me a female lead who's head i actually didnt mind
being stuck in!
I really enjoy Taren and Kat, they are good characters and i would love to read more about them,
i would also like to read more about Master Dogan, i really enjoyed his character also.
I really REALLY hope there will be a book two soon.


Available on Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by