Saturday, June 9, 2012

ArmchairBEA: Beyond the Blog


Armchair BEA asks us what we are about beyond the blog,


Beyond the blog

When i started the blog a little over a year ago, i had no idea what i was going to do to substain it and keep it going, but i did and i think it is because i submerged myself in my blog.

On May 17th 2011 i lost my cat, my cat was my life, my best friend in more ways then people realise, (read about it here) and after he was killed i went on a humungus downward spirl and to be honest if i didnt have mindess tasks like reading and bloging to keep me distracted it would have been so much worse.
Beyond my blog i am an animal lover and a family gal who wants to be an Author and has a huge passion for music,.
Find some pictures below of my life out side my blog

This Is my Joel-Branden, The Bubba who was tragically killed
Me And Joel-Branden

This is My Ella Bella as a Puppy

This is Ella and my Brothers dog Sasha besties for life

 This is me and my brother after my brother had put my bedroom out side in the exact way it was set up inside, (i have a bigger bookcase now) i got him back by covering his car inn toilet paper andy silly string,

This is Oliver (Ollie) I got him a little while after Joel died, my mum wanted me to have something to love, Joel will always have a special place in my heart, But i still couldnt imagine Life with out MR O

This is Ollie's Girlfriend Angel, she is a rescueee she is amazingly beautiful,

This is Angel and Ollie Hugging an cleaning.
I didnt get Ollie Spayed in time and this is the result beautiful babies!!

This is Murphy and Sully who are five and a half weeks <3

Sully, the only girl

Luckie with Ginger in the background


This is me beyond the blog, how what are you about when not around the interwebs?

3 comments:

  1. So sorry about your loss.

    You're cat pictures are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your loss. I know it's devastating to loose a pet, but so happy to see you found some new kitty love in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Losing a pet is tragic.

    The picture of your brother and you makes me laugh. It looks like you have a supportive family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by