Friday, January 27, 2012

Review: Dead Girls Dance by Rachel Caine

synopsis always fron goodreads, write all reviews in 'compose' not 'html'Image to the left of post next to text, copy image from goodreads, put it in small Delete or replace Itallics with the appropriate content before posting
Title: Dead Girls Dance
Genre: YA, Paranormal.
Pages: 380
Format: Print
Source: Big W
Release Date: 2008
Publisher: Alyson and Busy
Series: Yes
No. in Series: 2


Synopsis
Claire has her share of challenges. Like being a genius in a school that favours beauty over brains; homicidal girls in her dorm, and finding out that her college town is overrun with the living dead. On the up side, she has a new boyfriend with a vampire-hunting dad. But when a local fraternity throws the Dead Girls' Dance, hell is really going to break loose.


My Review: There is so much about this novel to sit here and gawk at, sitting here right now about a month after i finished reading it i am struggling on how to word this review so i wont give spoilers.

the second book in Rachel Caine's Morganville Vampire series picks up where the last on left off, let me tell you book one ended with a :o.
Shane's dad showed up and killed Michael Glass, it broke my heart. 
Michael is my favorite character in the book i hated it. well hated so much i loved it. 
I cant really think about anything that stood that made me at all annoyed or confused.
I have alot of praise for Caine's writing ability, it is not very often i can just sit and read one book from cover to cover, its not the book its me, but with the Morganville Vampires series i just sit, read, obey, until i am done with that book. 
The endings in these novels are always cliff hangers so i am usually on he next book with in a few seconds. 
To many nice things to say right now, review for book three in a few days, 

Posted By: Monique or Jesyka
Thanks for stopping by
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I love The Morganville Vampire Series! I'm always telling people to read it, as it's the one series that never disappoints me. Every book is a solid little story and I love the different ways characters have changed and grown over the series.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by