Thursday, December 15, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (9) Character or Plot?


What’s more important to you? Real, three-dimensional, fleshed-out fascinating characters? Or an amazing, page-turning plot?
(Yes, I know, they are both important. But if you had to pick one as being more important than the other?)



I personally would chose Plot, i mean i sat through twilight? haha anyway, deffinately plot i think sometimes the plot makes the characters. anyway this is my vague answer for this weeks BTT, great week to jump back in on huh? 

What are your thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. This week I choose a page turning plot, but who knows, maybe next week I would choose the amazing characters. It was a tough one to choose just one, when really I think the story needs both.

    Thanks for the visit today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree wit Gigi.

    Here is my answer for BTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha you sat through twilight - yes the movie's actors were just bad they did not do the book justice I have to agree because I've sat through everyone so far lol. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by