Tuesday, April 19, 2011

top ten tuesday (5)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created  at The Broke and the Bookish

The Top Ten Books I Can't Believe I've Never Read:


Wuthering heights - Emily Bronte: Alright so this is a tail every body has read right? not so, i always hear people going on and on about it how awesome it is, truth have it, i havent gotten around to it yet.


Catcher in the Rye - J. D . Salinger: Another classic that i only just "really" thought about reading when a friend suggested it to me the other day on face book, i always ask people to recomend me books, and this one came up.


The Cinderella Secioty - Kay Cassidy: not exactally and old book but from before it came out i wanted to get it and i kick myself every time i see the cover and realize i havent gotten it yet. *sad face*


Book 5  of the Black Dagger Brotherhood - J. R Ward: i loved the first three books in the series then got to book four and it is so boring, i gave up on it, but i dont think its the series fault, i just dont think i was that in to the character it was about. Every one i have spoken to says the same about book 4 but raves about book 5, sooo slap me now.


The Diary of Anne Frank By Anne Frank: how lame am i? i have wanted to read this book since my friend Kimmy went to the house where she hide out, she told me so many good thinks about it and i have wanted to read it ever since, matter of fact im going to order it on TBD as soon as i am done here, 


My Story by David Pelzer: wow, this book as been floating around my family for a very long time! the generation above me was quite a messed up one and my mother told me if i ever wanted to get a glimps of what she went through, to read this novel, i started it but couldnt get through the first chapter. 


The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson: i think The Book Mystress, is the only person that doesnt get it when Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde jokes are cracked, so i just laugh along, 


1984 by George Orwell: heard about this novel a very long time ago, i think i was about 14, yeah, still havent read it.




Bram Strokers Dracula: OMG, i love vampires but i have never read the paranormal fictions king of kings,  i have offically noticed i am lame!!!


Les Misérables by Victor Hugo: it has its place in fiction, a lot of people i look up to say its a must read, it used to be really daunting, now i just want to know what it's about.




Tell me what you think, dont forget to leave your link below,  i love TTT's

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read Wuthering Heights or Catcher in the Rye either, even though I own copies of both books. They are on my 'to read' list, but it is just too long a list to keep up with these days.

    I definitely recommend The Diary of Anne Frank and 1984. 1984 is one of my favorite books.

    Happy reading!

    Grace @ feedingmybookaddiction.blogspot.com
    (new follower)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by