Tuesday, April 5, 2011

top ten tuesday (4)

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Covers I Wish I Could Redesign


This Top Ten Tuesday is all about covers we'd like to redesign for whatever reason. Hosted by "The Broke And Bookish"


<!--more-->

Before the Dawn 
This cover gets on my nerves, i dont get it, so i probs will never read this one

Midnight Cravings: Racing The Moon\Mate Of The Wolf\Captured\Dreamcatcher\Mahina's Storm\Broken Souls
The only place i read this novel is in my bed, i like the stories i have read in it but the cover is to sexy for public

Cut
The Cover doesnt suit the story, imo

The Blood Countess (Pandora English, #1)

The cover pretty much sums up the story and the lip stick gets on my nerves

The Carrie Diaries
I like the gold thiny but the rest of it is kinda. . . whaat? I own it havent read it wouldnt like to take it on a train or anything

Demon's Kiss (Wings in the Night, #13)
I Just dont like it, its wier

The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1)
I am always wanting to read this but never do every time i think of it i just jump to the conclusion of it being about a chick in tight leather pants, i dont need to know about pants

New Moon (Twilight, #2)Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4)
I servially hate the Twilight series, yes i have read it, none of the covers fit in to the storylines and if they do i dont get it, 

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (Twilight, #3.5)
We already know how this book started what the problem is and how its going to end, i only added this book because i hate it and i needed a number nine, siriously what is the point of this book? (comment below?)

The Truth About Diamonds: A Novel

Love the book hate the cover, I am a big Nicole Richie fan, i like this book but the cover has nothing to do with it, we know your a million air with lots of money to buy diamonds, you dont need to flaunt it on your book cover as well, make your cover a little bit more artsy, ps, i do like the cover to priceless.


FURTHERMORE 
i would like to add this was a hard list for me as i usually judge books by their covers and their are some pretty good books with good cover art out there. 

What covers would you change?

3 comments:

  1. You have taken interesting covers. Some of those do need to be redesigned! Some covers are SO trashy! I have posted about that.

    Here is my Top Ten post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Nicole Richie cover is really self-indulgent. I also don't like the Carrie Diaries cover. It is a little sad to imitate a purse on a book.

    Here is my list: http://hawthornescarlet.blogspot.com/2011/04/top-ten-tuesday-stop-embarassing-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Tara Moss novel (OMG WHY IS HER NAME BIGGER THAN THE TITLE?!) reminds me a lot of the Mortal Instruments series covers. Floating head/body over a cityscape.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by