Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week is all about those characters in books that we wish were in our family!
1. Rose Hathaway - Vampire Academy: I would love to have Rose as a older sister, she seams fun and comepletly random, i love her, stop at nothing, save the ones you love at what ever cost attitude, i think more siblings need this in them.
2. Louis de Pointe du Lac - Interview with a Vampire: He would make a completely awesome father, if you havent read the book or scene the movie you wouldnt understand, and should do it now!
3. Emmett Cullen - Twilight. I hate Twiight, hate it with a big firey steamy smelly passion. But, there was a time where i liked it. I think Emmett is Hilarious and maybe if the series was based around Emmett and Rosalie it would be better and more watchable. not to mention Kellan Lutz makes him alot hotter.
4. Haven - The Immortals (Alyson Noel.) She's heaps of fun, but at the same time annoying so maybe a cusoin you only see on holidays.
5.Dimitri Belikov - Vampire Academy (i'm not obsessed) other then a kick ass husband, he would make a really good father or older brother, he just has something about him that says "leader"
6. Adrian Ivashkov, Vampire Academy Friend of the family, so one day he could no longer be "Family friend" and a awesome dreamy husband.
7. Clay - 13 reasons why, Heart of gold but doesnt realise how he could have helped some people until its to late, would make a great cousin
8. Phury - Black Dagger Brotherhood, his just awesome, would love to have his as a brother to many reasons why
9. Wrath - Black Dagger Brotherhood. Such an amazing protector, would make a great father or uncle
10. Chloe Parker - Truth about diamonds would make a good friend,
there is actually some more that i wanted to mention but it would have doubled up nearly all the books, which 50% of the books are doubled anyway, . . . lol. your turn
EDIT: I forgot Damon Salvatore, He would be my husband 200% xx