Friday, May 27, 2011

Blogigng about Blogging,












  • How do you utilize social networking in relation to your blog? 


  • What may be the pros and cons of doing so?I believe i use social media fairly well. There are alot of people using social medias wrong when it comes to networking themselves, I have one person on my Twitter (@thebookmystress) who just spam their blog and their books, i personally only post when i have posted a entry. other then that i just try to talk to people be friendly help other bloggers out when they need it and i feel it has helped my build some reforms with other bloggers some times they may not even realize i have a blog then i may do a tweet about it they are more inclined to read it like that rather then if i just spam *follow The Book Mystress  on blogspot*.

  • Share some of your favorite blogging technical tips.


  •  I Dont know if i have any, i wish i knew how to make my blog roll roll, if that makes sense. oh, and no matter how pretty your blog looks on the "editpost" page it will always look different on the blog haha.



  • Create a "rule list" of things you should and shouldn't be doing on a book blog


  • Should: 


  • Be yourself, 


  • Be confident with what your doing, 


  • Comment often, 


  • comment meaningfully. 


  • Shouldnt: 


  • Spam The social networks, 


  • be annoying,


  •  be mean, 


  • be rude, 


  • Dont comment just to promote your blog, bloggers are a community, which means every one works together to help each other.


  • I am sure there is more but i will leave this for another post


  • What are your tips for balance life and blogging? 


  • This one is hard for me, cause i dont generally have a life, but when life does come around it comes first. I agree that people shouldnt spend their life in front of the computer, i dont, but i have a mother who i look after alot, we are forever going places and when i am not helping her out i am generally online, so i cant answer this question

  • What genre do you blog about and why? 


  • I pretty much blog what ever Genre i feel like, its usually either paranormal romance or litrary fiction, YA, why because that is what i like and this is my blog lol. 

  • How do you keep your blog fresh and interesting to your readers & yourself? I update my layout alot, I just blog as i go, i sometimes include posts that have nothing to do with books, and memes, i really like memes they help alot. I think as we learn more about our selfs, books and our blogs it kind of keeps out words and minds fres, 

  • There are quite a few book blogging events out there. Which are your favorites and why? How do they affect your blog directly? Like memes? My Favorite memes are: 


  • Booking Through Thursday, it helps my mind work  lol


  •  In my Mailbox, it is good exposure for my blog to be on that linky (selfish but true)


  • and top ten tuesday because its fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by