Saturday, April 2, 2011

Review: I Heart you,you haunt me - Lisa Schroeder




In celebration of Lisa Schroeder's next release "The Day Before" which hits shelfs, and online book stores July 28h (check back before release date for The Book Mystress’s review.), I have decided to review another of Lisa’s novels “I Heart You, You Haunt Me.”



 I heart you, you haunt me – Lisa Schroeder.
·         Reading level: Young Adult
·         Paperback: 240 pages
·         Publisher: Simon Pulse; Original edition (January 8, 2008)
·         The Book Mystress Rating: Mega Yay.
·         Goodreads Summary: Girl meets boy. 

Girl loses boy. 

Girl gets boy back... 

...sort of.
 

Ava can't see him or touch him, unless she's dreaming. She can't hear his voice, except for the faint whispers in her mind. Most would think she's crazy, but she knows he's here. 

Jackson. The boy Ava thought she'd spend the rest of her life with. He's back from the dead, as proof that love truly knows no bounds


The Book Mystress’ Review:
It was simple to love this book, Lisa’s unique writing style was amazing. I have never read a complete book in a day before but I did with this one.
Ava was lost like anybody would be after losing the love of her life, but unlike some novels I have read, she did what she had to do and go over it. . . let me elaborate. A lot of books like this the main characters like to play the victim, Ava was hurting over Jackson and sure this greif made her mind play tricks on her but in the end she knew she had to move on and she did.
I live Lisa’s unique style of writing, if you have ever read one of her books you know what I mean, if you haven’t then imagine a complete story being told like you where passing notes at school, or like you were just sitting in the corner of some one’s mind looking on.  You cant really explain the style you have to try it for your selves.
I never really understood how people could fall in love at such a young age, but now i realize its not what matters. What matters is cherrishing what we have because we are never to young to lose everything.
I do recommend this book to everyone who has a heart. 

Thanks for stopping by, 
The Book Mystress, xx

2 comments:

  1. I adore Lisa's writing. My favorite of hers is Far From You. It was so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good book. Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by