Monday, April 4, 2011

IMM (4) & R-A-K

In My mailbox, hosted by. . .  Kristi @ The Story Siren 

An R-A-C is hosted by. . . Book Soulmates


I got a few In My Mailbox this week, not as much as most but i was really happy.
My IMM is late, i was to tired to do it last night

I got gifted by Ivy Reads through The Book Soulmates and their R-A-K (Thank you soo Much!)

Before I Fall

For Review
The Day Before - Lisa Schroeder (Release: June 28th 2011)
Lost Voices - Sarah Porter (Release: July 4th 2011)
Wherever You Go - Heather Davis (Release 11/14/2011)
Bruce Hart - Straight From The Hart
The Day BeforeWherever You GoStraight from the Hart


Brought:

Identical - Ellen Hopkins
Clarity - Kim Harrington
Succubus Dreams - Richelle Mead
Vampire Lestat - Anne Rice
IdenticalClaritySuccubus Dreams (Georgina Kinc...The Vampire Lestat (The Vampir...


What did you get?

1 comment:

  1. I know Anne Rice is a very popular vampire novelist but I have never read her work. Have you read her books before?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by