Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Title: Supernaturally
Author: Kiersten White.
Release date: August 30th 2011

I havent finished number one yet, but i love it so much number two is a must!!!


Goodreads Summery:

A lot has changed in the six months since Evie escaped from the International Paranormal Containment Agency with her shape-shifter boyfriend, Lend. She finally has the blissfully normal life she’s always dreamed of, including:
1) A real live high school
2) A perfectly ordinary after-school job
3) Her very own locker (and by the way, rusted metal is every bit as awesome as she imagined)

But Evie’s not-so-normal past keeps creeping up on her...and things get pretty complicated when you factor in:
1) A centuries-old, seriously decaying vampire stalker
2) A crazy faerie ex-boyfriend who is the perpetual bearer of really bad news
3) A major battle brewing between the faerie courts where the prize in question happens to be...Evie herself.

So much for normal

9 comments:

  1. I still haven't read Paranormalcy (crazy, right?) but I plan to in the next couple weeks then I'm sure I'll join u in wishing for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for this one either as I really love Paranormalcy. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there. New follower! I love Paranormalcy and can't wait for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I loved Paranormalcy! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paranormalcy was awesome, I'm sure this one is going to be just as good. Great pick.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the cover!!! i love the cover of both books although i still have not gotten a hold of a copy of paranormalcy yet :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read Paranormalcy yet. I'll have to check it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOO this one was mine too :) and to reply to ur comment on my blog,

    "I like the look of your blog your headder is awesome, did you read LA Style by Lauren Conrad what was ti like? back to this post lol I like te look of "in fornt of God and everyone," are you going to review it?"

    Thanks so much, I love my header too ;). I haven't unfortunately read LA Candy by Lauren Conrad, although I've heard it's AMAZING! I really need to get my hands on that one...I will review In Front of God and Everybody by KD McCrite, so be sure to check back when it does go up! Thanks for commenting on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by